Monterrey Hotel from NT$929/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/12/1
Reviewed on 2020/3/17
Reviewed on 2020/11/23
Reviewed on 2020/9/29
Travelers to Monterrey give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, live music, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Fuente de la Vida o Neptuno, Faro de Comercio, and Macroplaza.
- There are 125 hotels and other accommodations in Monterrey
- The closest major airport is in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon (MTY-General Mariano Escobedo Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saltillo, Coahuila (SLW-Plan de Guadalupe Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monterrey
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Museo del Obispado, Auditorium Pabellón M, and Museo Metropolitano de la Ciudad de Monterrey. The city is notable for landmarks like Fuente de la Vida o Neptuno, Faro de Comercio, and Macroplaza. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Fundidora Park.
In Monterrey, there are 125 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites San Pedro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Grand Fiesta Americana Monterrey Valle - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi.
- LQ Hotel by La Quinta Monterrey Aeropuerto - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Other favorite sights in Monterrey include Explanada de los Heroes, Arena Monterrey, and Estadio Universitario.
Getting Around Monterrey
You can take advantage of metro transit at Padre Mier Station, General I. Zaragoza Station, and Fundadores Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Monterrey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Monterrey gets about 27.99 inches of rain per year
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Monterrey?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monterrey, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Monterrey?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Monterrey?
Where is the best place to stay in Monterrey Centro?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Monterrey?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Monterrey?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Monterrey?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Macroplaza?
What about the best place to stay near Fundidora Park?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Monterrey?
Recent reviews of Monterrey hotels
More trip options
- Monterrey Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Monterrey Airports
- Hotels in Monterrey Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Monterrey Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Monterrey
- More Hotel Options in Monterrey
- Monterrey Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Nuevo Leon
- Other Hotels near Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations