Crowne Plaza Hotel Los Angeles Commerce Casino的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 非吸煙房
豪華客房, 2 張標準雙人床, 非吸煙房
行政客房, 1 張特大雙人床
行政客房, 2 張標準雙人床
客房, 2 間臥室
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 無障礙, 非吸煙房 (Hearing, Mobility)
客房, 2 間臥室, 非吸煙房
客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 無障礙, 非吸煙房 (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
In the business district and near a train station, Crowne Plaza Hotel Los Angeles Commerce Casino is in an area with good shopping. Citadel Outlets and Melrose Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pershing Square and Echo Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Staples Center or Dodger Stadium.查看Commerce旅遊指南
- Commerce Casino - 步行 1 分鐘
- Citadel Outlets - 步行 13 分鐘
- California State University-Los Angeles - 開車 12 分鐘
- Fashion District - 開車 13 分鐘
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - 開車 13 分鐘
- Commerce Station - 3 min drive
- Maravilla Station - 4 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Arena Sports Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Wood Dragon – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Commerce Cafe – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Los Angeles Commerce Casino
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The hotel itself wasn’t that great. The bathroom was dirty. The shower head looked terrible as if it was never ever cleaned. Thank goodness we only stayed overnight and just literally slept in the hotel and left early morning. The the bed’s headboards looked like they had never been replaced since the opening of the hotel and were dirty. We went to the store to buy Lysol to spray the whole room before we used or touched anything. The hotel needs a major make over and was underwhelming for being a Crowne hotel but the staff was great and always there to help. Although the staff was great, I don’t think I would come back again.