Lisbon District Hotel from NT$870/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/8/18
Where to stay in Lisbon District
Lisbon Old Town
4/5Very Good!(1,347 area reviews)
Discover views over the old town from hilltop Graça, Moorish history in Alfama, bustling downtown Baixa, bohemian Chiado and nightlife in Bairro Alto.
4.5/5Wonderful!(16 area reviews)
Ericeira is noteworthy for its seaside views, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas and Sao Lourenco Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,333 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Baixa. Rossio Square is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Praça da Figueira Stop or Rossio Station (Green) to see more of Lisbon.
4.5/5Wonderful!(298 area reviews)
Spend some time visiting places like Fado in Chiado while getting to know Bairro Alto, and be sure to check out the lively bars. You can hop aboard the metro at Sta. Catarina Stop or Largo do Calhariz Stop to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(283 area reviews)
Explore Moorish castles and medieval alleyways in Lisbon’s oldest district before an evening of traditional live music at an authentic Fado bar.
Visiting Lisbon District
History buffs will enjoy exploring Lisbon District, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art, and shopping. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its monuments, architecture, and cathedral. Top sights in the city include Castle of Sao Jorge, Santa Justa Elevator, and Rossio Square.
- There are 3367 hotels and other accommodations in Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cascais (CAT), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lisbon District
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Gulbenkian Museum, Mude Design Moda Museum, and Chiado Museum. Notable for its monuments, historic sites, and cathedral, the city's landmarks include Castle of Sao Jorge, Santa Justa Elevator, and Rossio Square. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Cascais Beach and Guincho Beach.
In Lisbon District, you'll find 3367 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vila Vitorino - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
- Dona Graca Lisbon Apartments - Our customers love the breakfast and pool at this aparthotel. This 4-star aparthotel in Alfama features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Martinhal Lisbon Chiado Family Suites - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Bairro Alto can enjoy access to free breakfast and a children's club, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Lisbon District include Lisbon Cathedral, 25th of April Bridge, and Cristo Rei.
Getting Around Lisbon District
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Lisbon District is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Rossio Metro Station, Baixa-Chiado Station, and Restauradores Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Lisbon Rossio Station, Lisbon Cais do Sodre Station, or Lisbon Santa Apolonia Station.
Dressing for Lisbon District
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lisbon District is 27.52 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Lisbon District?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lisbon District, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lisbon District?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Lisbon District?
What's the best place to stay in Baixa?
What's a favorite place to stay in Lisbon Old Town?
What's the best place to stay for families in Lisbon District?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Lisbon District?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Lisbon District?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Lisbon District?
What's the best hotel to stay near Rossio Square?
Recent reviews of Lisbon District hotels
More trip options
- Lisbon District Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lisbon District Airports
- Hotels in Lisbon District Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Lisbon District Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lisbon District
- More Hotel Options in Lisbon District
- Lisbon District Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Portugal
- Other Hotels near Lisbon District, Portugal
- Hotels in Popular Destinations