Hsinchu Vacation Packages
Where to stay in Hsinchu
Hsinchu City Centre
4/5Very Good!(19 area reviews)
Hsinchu City Centre is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Hsinchu City God Temple and Hsinchu Zoo.
While visiting Xiangshan, you might make a stop by sights like Siangshan Wetland and Hai Shan Harbor.
4/5Very Good!(10 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in East District, Hsinchu Zoo and Glass Museum of Hsinchu City are top sights worth seeing.
If you're spending some time in North District, Hsinchu City God Temple and Hsinchu City God Temple Night Market are top sights worth seeing.
Top Hotels in Hsinchu
Reviewed on 2021/1/7
Reviewed on 2021/5/5
Reviewed on 2020/12/29
Hsinchu Beach Vacation
Forget life's daily stresses and let yourself unwind on your Hsinchu vacation. There's nothing more rejuvenating than the smell of salty sea air and the soothing sound of waves breaking onto the shore. Organize your trip to Hsinchu the easy way by locking in one of our Hsinchu packages. Many visitors decide to spend their nights close to Crescent Beach, a must-see only 11 kilometers from the city center.
Things You Should Know About Hsinchu
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Hsinchu beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Hotels are also popular with visitors to the area. Hotel Royal Hsinchu and Landis Inn Chuhu are good examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Hsinchu. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your cash safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Want to know what Hsinchu has to offer? You can't go past insider knowledge. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to one or two of the 404,100 people who live here. Check out our useful Hsinchu things to do page, too.
- Save loads of cash on experiences by booking our Hsinchu vacation deals. With terrific attractions like Hsinchu City God Temple to explore, this destination will keep you on the go.