Guadalajara Hotel from NT$631/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/9/7
Reviewed on 2020/11/30
Reviewed on 2020/10/24
Reviewed on 2020/11/30
Where to stay in Guadalajara
4/5Very Good!(1,327 area reviews)
Consider a visit to Plaza de Armas and take some time to enjoy the abundant dining options during your time in Downtown Guadalajara. If you want to see more of the city, jump on the metro at Plaza Universidad Station or San Juan de Dios Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(66 area reviews)
Double spires of the neo-Gothic cathedral rise above the central plaza beside a glorious rotunda and a majestic theater in this preserved historic district.
4.5/5Wonderful!(209 area reviews)
Providencia is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Guadalajara Country Club and Punto Sao Paulo Shopping Center while in the area.
San Juan de Dios
Well-liked for its live music and shopping, San Juan de Dios is worth a visit. Check out the variety of things to see and do like Plaza de los Mariachis and Hospicio Cabanas, and jump on the metro at San Juan de Dios Station to get around the city.
Travelers to Guadalajara give high marks for the cathedral, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its live music, architecture, and museums. Top sights in the city include Hospicio Cabanas, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Plaza de Armas.
- There are 403 hotels and other accommodations in Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guadalajara
The city is well known for its live music and museums, and cultural venues include Regional Museum of Guadalajara, Museo de Cera, and Degollado Theater. The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Hospicio Cabanas, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Plaza de Armas. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Corona Market, Magno Centro Joyero, and Mercado Libertad.
In Guadalajara, you'll be able to select from 403 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Montore Boutique Hotel - This 3.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Solar de las Animas - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Casa Tres Leones - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other favorite sights in Guadalajara include University of Guadalajara Assembly Hall, Jalisco Stadium, and La Minerva.
Getting Around Guadalajara
Nearby metro stations include Plaza Universidad Station, San Juan de Dios Station, and Refugio Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Guadalajara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Guadalajara is 1.61 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Guadalajara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Guadalajara, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Guadalajara?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Guadalajara?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Guadalajara?
What's a favorite place to stay in Providencia?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Guadalajara?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Guadalajara?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Guadalajara?
Where is the best place to stay close to Expo Guadalajara?
What about the best place to stay near Plaza del Sol?
What are some accommodations with pools in Guadalajara?
Recent reviews of Guadalajara hotels
More trip options
- Guadalajara Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Guadalajara Airports
- Hotels in Guadalajara Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Guadalajara Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Guadalajara
- More Hotel Options in Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Jalisco
- Other Hotels near Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Hotels in Popular Destinations