Gold Coast Hotel from NT$1,826/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/10/11
Reviewed on 2020/10/7
Where to stay in Gold Coast
Visit one of Australia’s most popular vacation spots and dive in the waves, spot humpback whales, go shopping or enjoy the fun family attractions and nightlife.
Visit one of Queensland’s most popular holiday spots with sparkling beaches, scenic canals, high-rise hotels, nightclubs, festivals and modern malls.
Enjoy the beaches, sip a coffee at a groovy café and enjoy the simple pleasures of an ocean-front vacation.
Enjoy this perfect weekend getaway destination with world-class surf breaks, white sands, restaurants, bars and nature walks to suit every type of traveller.
Main Beach is beloved for its stunning beaches. Take some time to explore sights in the area like Sea World and Marina Mirage Shopping Centre.
Visiting Gold Coast
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Gold Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theme park and golf courses. Top sights in the city include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld.
- There are 1021 hotels and other accommodations in Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 47.5 mi (76.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gold Coast
Families come for attractions such as Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Surfers Paradise Beach, Kurrawa Beach, and Pratten Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Cavill Avenue, Broadbeach Mall, and Oasis Shopping Centre.
In Gold Coast, you'll find 1021 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Avocado Sunset B&B - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in North Tamborine can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Greenlee Cottages - Our customers love the breakfast and helpful staff at this cottage. With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Wallaby Ridge Retreat - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free valet parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Other top sights in Gold Coast include Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast.
Getting Around Gold Coast
With so many ways to get around, seeing Gold Coast is easy. Metro stations nearby include Robina Station and Nerang Train Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Varsity Lakes Station, Helensvale Station, or Gold Coast City Coomera Station.
Dressing for Gold Coast
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Gold Coast gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Gold Coast?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gold Coast, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Gold Coast?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Gold Coast?
Where is the best place to stay in Mount Tamborine?
What's a favorite place to stay in North Tamborine?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Gold Coast?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Gold Coast?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Gold Coast?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Slingshot?
What about the best place to stay near Kirra Beach?
Recent reviews of Gold Coast hotels
More trip options
- Gold Coast Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gold Coast Airports
- Hotels in Gold Coast Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Gold Coast Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Gold Coast
- More Hotel Options in Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Queensland
- Other Hotels near Gold Coast, Queensland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations