Visitors to Dongguan are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, basketball games, and theme park.
- There are 216 hotels and other accommodations in Dongguan
- The closest major airport is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.), 39 mi (62.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dongguan
The city's natural beauty is on display at Huying Country Park, Keyuan Garden, and Liuhua Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dongguan Sports Center and Dongguan Stadium.
In Dongguan, you'll find 216 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Dongguan - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Wanda Vista Dongguan - Our customers like the room size and walkable location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Dongguan City Center features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Kande International Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel in Dongguan City Center features 5 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Canton Fair Complex, located 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Dongguan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Dongguan gets about 63.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 53°F