Vienna Hotel from NT$1,270/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/2/26
Reviewed on 2020/6/28
Where to stay in Vienna
5/5Exceptional!(1,255 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums and stunning cathedral, there's plenty to explore in Innere Stadt. Check out top attractions like St. Stephen's Cathedral and Stephansplatz, and jump on the metro at Stephansplatz U-Bahn or Herrengasse U-Bahn to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(363 area reviews)
Spend some time visiting places like Wiener Prater while getting to know Leopoldstadt, and be sure to check out the abundant dining options. You can hop aboard the metro at Praterstern U-Bahn or Vorgartenstrasse U-Bahn to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(200 area reviews)
Travelers choose Landstrasse for its abundant dining options. Hop aboard the metro at Rennweg S-Bahn or Rochusgasse U-Bahn and check out top sights like Hundertwasser House Vienna.
4.5/5Wonderful!(114 area reviews)
Known for its abundant dining options and interesting museums, there's plenty to explore in Neubau. Top attractions like Mariahilfer Street and Leopold Museum are major draws, and you can catch the metro at Burggasse-Stadthalle U-Bahn or Volkstheater U-Bahn to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(78 area reviews)
You might enjoy the shopping while in Donaustadt. Vienna International Centre is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Alte Donau U-Bahn or Kagran U-Bahn to see more of the city.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Vienna, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art, and cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, architecture, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Vienna State Opera, Schoenbrunn Palace, and Burgtheater.
- There are 1036 hotels and other accommodations in Vienna
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vienna
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Vienna State Opera, Burgtheater, and Museum of Natural History. Notable for its cathedral, monuments, and historic sites, the city's landmarks include Schoenbrunn Palace, Spanish Riding School, and Hofburg Imperial Palace. The picturesque setting of Viennese City Park and Wiener Prater exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Vienna, there are 1036 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Urban Lodge - Apartments Vienna - This 3.5-star apartment in Leopoldstadt features free WiFi and parking. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
- Jupiter Apartment Dorotheergasse - Our customers love the clean rooms and walkable location at this property. Located in Innere Stadt, this 3.5-star apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi, and a living room.
- Vienna Grand Apartments CITY - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Brigittenau can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and a rooftop terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its proximity to public transit and spacious, clean rooms.
Other favorite sights in Vienna include Austrian Parliament Building, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and Austrian National Library. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Shopping City Sud, 7.4 mi/12 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around Vienna
With so many transportation options, seeing Vienna is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Schottentor U-Bahn, Herrengasse U-Bahn, and Schottenring U-Bahn. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Vienna Franz-Josefs-Station, Vienna Wien Mitten Station, or Vienna Praterstern Station.
Dressing for Vienna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 26.22 inches of rain falls on Vienna each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F