Where to stay in Sydney
Sydney Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,320 area reviews)
Known for its captivating waterfront views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Sydney Central Business District. Check out top attractions like Sydney Tower and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, and jump on the metro at Wynyard Station or Martin Place Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(269 area reviews)
Once the site of rusting railroad yards and wharves, one of Sydney’s greatest urban renewal projects now buzzes with museums, boutiques and eateries.
This coastal suburb of Sydney is like something from a postcard, and a haven for surfers, swimmers and sunbakers.
A noteworthy feature of The Rocks is its captivating waterfront views. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal.
Discover the cultural diversity, rich heritage and scenic river parks of the second-oldest settlement in Australia, in the heart of the greater Sydney region.
Top Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed on 2020/9/20
Reviewed on 2020/9/2
Reviewed on 2020/7/11
Sydney Beach Vacation
It's time to pack your suitcase and unwind by the ocean on a Sydney vacation. Pretty coastal vistas are bountiful on a trip to Sydney — Bondi Beach (4 miles (7 km) away) is an excellent example. We recommend basing yourself close by. If you're looking for more options, loads of sightseers also book Sydney packages close to Manly Beach and Coogee Beach.
Things You Should Know About Sydney
- Staying near the ocean means picture-perfect vistas and slow walks along the shoreline at twilight. Check out our Sydney beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Apartments, like Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney and Meriton Suites World Tower, Sydney, are also popular types of properties here. Compare prices and amenities and then take your pick.
- Don't like constantly pulling your wallet out when you're on vacation? We know how you feel. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Sydney are the ideal solution.
- Sydney, population 4,627,300, is a great place to visit for countless reasons. Discover some great sightseeing tips on our Sydney things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Sydney vacation deals. See Sydney Opera House, along with other major attractions, with the dollars left over in your pocket.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Sydney vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Sydney vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Sydney?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Sydney?
- Wollongong Scavenger Hunt: Go Out with a Gong
- All-Inclusive Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Wollongong Scavenger Hunt: Wollongong’s Storied History
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden and Bilpin Day Tour
- Sydney Scavenger Hunt: Sippin’ Pretty in Sydney
- Sydney Scavenger Hunt: Inside Sydney