Sapporo Hotel from NT$488/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/10/17
Reviewed on 2020/2/15
Reviewed on 2020/7/21
Where to stay in Sapporo
Sapporo City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(314 area reviews)
Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Odori Park are top sights in Sapporo City Centre, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop or Odori Station to see more sights in the area.
Consider exploring the abundant dining options in Susukino. If sightseeing is on the list, Ramen Yokocho is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Susukino Station or Higashi-Honganji-Mae Stop to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(64 area reviews)
Chuo-ku is a destination travelers like for its skiing, and you might hop aboard the metro at Maruyama-koen Station or Nishi-Nijuhatchome Station to explore sights like Nakajima Park.
Shopping, hot springs, and coffeehouses highlight some notable features of Odori. Make a stop by Odori Park or Tanukikoji Shopping Street while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Nishi-Hatchome Stop or Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop to get around town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
Noted for its shopping and restaurants, there's plenty to explore in Kita Ward. Top attractions like Yurigahara Park and Hokkaido University Museum are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Asabu Station or Kita-sanjuyo-jo Station to see more of the city.
Travelers to Sapporo give high marks for the festivals and shopping. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its seafood restaurants, sightseeing tours, and breweries. Top sights in the city include Sapporo JR Tower, Sapporo Beer Museum, and Historical Museum of Hokkaido.
- There are 225 hotels and other accommodations in Sapporo
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sapporo
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Sapporo Beer Museum, Historical Museum of Hokkaido, and Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art. The city is notable for landmarks like Sapporo JR Tower, Clock Tower, and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. The city's natural beauty is on display at Odori Park, Moerenuma Park, and Soseigawa Park.
In Sapporo, you'll be able to select from 225 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lakeside Villa Suimeikaku - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- HOTEL POTMUM - Hostel - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hostel. This 2-star hostel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking.
- Lake Shikotsu Tsuruga Resort Spa MIZU no UTA - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Sapporo include Sapporo TV Tower, Hokkaido Shrine, and Mt. Okura Ski Jump Stadium.
Getting Around Sapporo
With so many transportation options, seeing Sapporo is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Odori Station, Sapporo Metro Station, and Bus Center-mae Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Daido station, Sapporo Station, or Sapporo Soen Station.
Dressing for Sapporo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 46.30 inches of rain falls on Sapporo each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sapporo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sapporo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sapporo?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Sapporo?
Where is the best place to stay in Sapporo City Centre?
What's a favorite place to stay in Shinsapporo?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Sapporo?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Sapporo?
Where is the best place to stay close to Sapporo Dome?
What about the best place to stay near Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Sapporo?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sapporo?
Recent reviews of Sapporo hotels
More trip options
- Sapporo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sapporo Airports
- Hotels in Sapporo Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sapporo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sapporo
- More Hotel Options in Sapporo
- Sapporo Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Hokkaido
- Other Hotels near Sapporo, Hokkaido
- Hotels in Popular Destinations