Queenstown Hotel from NT$1,681/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Queenstown, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, local tours, and ski areas. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its mountain views and wineries. A top sight in the city is Coronet Peak Ski Area.
- There are 312 hotels and other accommodations in Queenstown
- The closest major airport is in Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Wanaka (WKA), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Queenstown
The lakeside, mountain views, and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Queenstown Gardens, Queenstown Hill, and Bob's Peak are worth a visit. Taking local tours, skiing, and wine tasting are top activities, while sights to visit include Coronet Peak Ski Area, The Remarkables Ski Area, and Amisfield Winery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Toi o Tahuna and Fear Factory Queenstown.
In Queenstown, you'll find 312 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Azur Luxury Lodge - This 5-star bed & breakfast in Sunshine Bay features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Waiorau Homestead - Our customers love the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Spire Hotel Queenstown - This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Queenstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Queenstown each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Queenstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Queenstown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Queenstown?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Queenstown?
Where is the best place to stay in Frankton?
What's a favorite place to stay in Sunshine Bay?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Queenstown?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Queenstown?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Queenstown?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to The Remarkables Ski Area?
What about the best place to stay near Cardrona Alpine Resort?
Recent reviews of Queenstown hotels
More trip options
- Queenstown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Queenstown Airports
- Hotels in Queenstown Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Queenstown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Queenstown
- More Hotel Options in Queenstown
- Queenstown Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Otago
- Other Hotels near Queenstown, Otago
- Hotels in Popular Destinations