Mumbai Hotel from NT$1,166/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/3/2
Reviewed on 2020/10/14
Reviewed on 2020/3/18
Where to stay in Mumbai
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Bandra West is popular for its abundant dining options, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Mt. Mary Church or Linking Road.
3/5(16 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the churches and gardens in Powai. You might want to make time for a stop at Powai Lake or Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
4/5Very Good!(88 area reviews)
The ample dining options and beautiful seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Colaba. A stop by Gateway of India or Colaba Causeway might round out your trip.
3.5/5Good!(19 area reviews)
Unique features of Fort include the museums and historic sites. Make a stop by Crawford Market or Mohammed Ali Road while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(17 area reviews)
Unique features of Lower Parel include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by High Street Phoenix Mall or Dhobi Ghat while you're exploring the area.
Travelers to Mumbai give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés and gardens. Top sights in the city include Mt. Mary Church, Siddhi Vinayak Temple, and Mahalaxmi Temple.
- There are 986 hotels and other accommodations in Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mumbai
The city's cultural venues include Nehru Planetarium and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Mt. Mary Church, Siddhi Vinayak Temple, and Mahalaxmi Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Powai Lake, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, and Elephanta Caves.
In Mumbai, you'll find 986 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Dorm Factory - This 1.5-star hostel in Western Suburbs features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Colaba features a full-service spa, 10 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- The Oberoi Mumbai - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Nariman Point can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with an in-room iPod dock. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Mumbai include Gateway of India, Kanheri Caves, and Haji Ali Dargah.
Getting Around Mumbai
With so many ways to get around, seeing Mumbai is easy. Metro stations nearby include Airport Road Station and Grant Road Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Mumbai Ghatkopar Station, Mumbai Vidyavihar Station, or Mumbai Vikhroli Station.
Dressing for Mumbai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mumbai is 84.68 inches
- May and November are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mumbai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mumbai, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mumbai?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mumbai?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Western Suburbs?
What's the best accommodation in Colaba?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Mumbai?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Mumbai?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Mumbai?
What's the best place to stay close to Bandra Kurla Complex?
What about the best place to stay close to MMRDA Grounds?
Recent reviews of Mumbai hotels
More trip options
- Mumbai Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mumbai Airports
- Hotels in Mumbai Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mumbai Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mumbai
- More Hotel Options in Mumbai
- Mumbai Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Maharashtra
- Other Hotels near Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Hotels in Popular Destinations