Manila Hotel from NT$896/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Manila
4/5Very Good!(868 area reviews)
In the heart of Manila lies a compact district packed with museums, malls and parks, making it a sightseeing hub in the Filipino capital city.
3.5/5Good!(52 area reviews)
Explore one of the tourist centers of Manila in an oceanfront district lined with markets, museums and family-friendly attractions.
4.5/5Wonderful!(182 area reviews)
One of the most modern corners of Metro Manila, this sleek region of Muntinlupa City is known for its vast malls and stylish skyscrapers.
4/5Very Good!(266 area reviews)
Visit one of Metro Manila’s shining business districts to see the modern side of the Philippines. Join locals in its chic malls and entertainment venues.
Intramuros is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Manila Bay and Manila Cathedral while you're in town.
Travelers to Manila give high marks for the shopping, cathedral, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its Chinatown, entertainment choices, and live music. Top sights in the city include SM Mall of Asia, San Agustin Church, and Rizal Park.
- There are 1054 hotels and other accommodations in Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manila
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Dulaang Rajah Sulayman Theatre, Bahay Tsinoy, and Manila Metropolitan Theatre. Its cathedral and Chinatown are notable and landmarks include San Agustin Church, Plaza de Roma, and Plaza Moriones. The picturesque setting of Rizal Park and Baywalk exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Manila, you'll be able to select from 1054 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Alpha Suites - Guests who stay at this 5-star aparthotel in Bel-Air can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 9 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Lub d Philippines Makati - Hostel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hostel. This 3-star hostel in Downtown features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
- Grand Hyatt Manila - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Other favorite sights in Manila include SM Mall of Asia, Manila Ocean Park, and Ayala Center.
Getting Around Manila
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Manila is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Carriedo LRT Station, Central LRT Station, and Recto LRT Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Manila Tutuban Station, Manila Espana Station, or Manila Laong Laan Station.
Dressing for Manila
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Average annual rainfall for Manila is 81.02 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas December and March are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Manila?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manila, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Manila?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Manila?
What's the best place to stay in Alabang?
What's a favorite place to stay in Ortigas Center?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Manila?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Manila?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Manila?
What's the best hotel to stay close to SM Mall of Asia?
What about the best place to stay near Resorts World Manila?
Recent reviews of Manila hotels
More trip options
- Manila Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Manila Airports
- Hotels in Manila Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Manila Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Manila
- More Hotel Options in Manila
- Manila Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Calabarzon
- Other Hotels near Manila, Calabarzon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations