Johor Bahru Hotel from NT$413/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/3/17
Reviewed on 2020/10/14
Where to stay in Johor Bahru
4/5Very Good!(20 area reviews)
Nusajaya is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Legoland Malaysia and Puteri Harbour while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(59 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Central District is its popular shops. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out KSL City Mall and Johor Bahru City Square.
Visitors highly recommend Medini for its abundant dining options, and you can make a stop by Legoland Malaysia while you're in town.
Visiting Johor Bahru
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Johor Bahru, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and temples. Around the area, top sights include Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden, and Chinatown Heritage Center.
- There are 338 hotels and other accommodations in Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Johor Bahru
Families come for attractions such as Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park, Johor Zoo, and Angry Birds Activity Park Johor Bahru. The city is notable for landmarks like Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple, The Vicar Church Of Immaculate Conception, and Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Mydin Shopping Centre, Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru, and Sutera Mall.
In Johor Bahru, you'll find 338 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- KSL D'Esplanade Residence - A Cosy Home - Located in Central District, this 3-star apartment features a kitchenette, free WiFi, and a balcony. Expedia travelers love its pool and room size.
- KSL D'Esplanade Residence - Sweet Dreams @ Johor City Mall - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean rooms at this apartment. This 2.5-star apartment in Central District features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Amari Johor Bahru - This 4.5-star hotel in Central District features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Singapore Turf Club, located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of the city, and National Orchid Garden, which is 16.3 mi (26.3 km) away.
Getting Around Johor Bahru
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from JB Sentral. Johor Bahru might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Johor Bahru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.99 inches of rain falls on Johor Bahru each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and June with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Johor Bahru?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Johor Bahru, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Johor Bahru?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Johor Bahru?
What's the best place to stay in Bukit Indah?
What's a favorite place to stay in Central District?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Johor Bahru?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Johor Bahru?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Johor Bahru City Square?
What about the best place to stay close to Legoland Malaysia?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Johor Bahru?
Recent reviews of Johor Bahru hotels
More trip options
- Johor Bahru Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Johor Bahru Airports
- Hotels in Johor Bahru Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Johor Bahru Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Johor Bahru
- More Hotel Options in Johor Bahru
- Johor Bahru Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Johor
- Other Hotels near Johor Bahru, Johor
- Hotels in Popular Destinations