Dublin Hotel from NT$1,728/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Dublin
City Centre Dublin
4.5/5Wonderful!(4,144 area reviews)
O'Connell Street and Dublin Castle are a few top attractions in City Centre Dublin. Hop around the city on the metro at Jervis Station or Abbey Street Station and check out the area's fantastic nightlife, fascinating museums, and great live music.
4.5/5Wonderful!(147 area reviews)
Wander down medieval-style alleys lined with pubs, shops and galleries, then have a pint, listen to music or party.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Kilmainham is popular for its abundant dining options, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum or War Memorial Gardens.
If you're spending time in The Liberties, check out sights like Guinness Storehouse or Christ Church Cathedral and hop on the metro to see more the city at James's Station or Heuston Station.
If you're spending time in North Wall, check out sights like 3Arena or Dublin Port and hop on the metro to see more the city at Mayor Square - NCI Station or Spencer Dock Station.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Dublin, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, fascinating museums, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours, live music, and art. Top sights in the city include Ha' Penny Bridge, Dublin Castle, and St. Stephen's Green.
- There are 818 hotels and other accommodations in Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin
Known for its museums, live music, and art, the city's cultural venues include National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square, Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, and Guinness Storehouse. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Ha' Penny Bridge, Dublin Castle, and Christ Church Cathedral. The city's natural beauty is on display at St. Stephen's Green, War Memorial Gardens, and National Botanic Gardens.
In Dublin, you'll find 818 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Evergreen B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Ranelagh Rooms - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. Located in City Centre Dublin, this 3.5-star guesthouse accommodation features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- The Merrion - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in City Centre Dublin can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Dublin include St. Patrick's Cathedral, Garden of Remembrance, and 3Arena. Outside the city, popular places to see include Hill of Tara, 21.8 mi/35.1 km from the heart of the city, and Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre, which is 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away.
Getting Around Dublin
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Dublin is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Jervis Station, Abbey Street Station, and St. Stephen's Green Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Dublin Tara Street Station, Dublin Pearse Street Station, or Dublin Connolly Station.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 29.88 inches of rain falls on Dublin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Dublin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dublin, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Dublin?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dublin?
What's the best place to stay in City Centre Dublin?
What's a favorite place to stay in Ballsbridge?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Dublin?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Dublin?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dublin?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to 3Arena?
What about the best place to stay near Dublin Port?
Recent reviews of Dublin hotels
More trip options
- Dublin Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dublin Airports
- Hotels in Dublin Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Dublin Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dublin
- More Hotel Options in Dublin
- Dublin Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Ireland
- Other Hotels near Dublin, Ireland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations