Copenhagen Hotel from NT$2,321/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Copenhagen
Copenhagen City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,862 area reviews)
Nyhavn and Copenhagen Opera House are a few top attractions in Copenhagen City Centre. Hop around the city on the metro at Kongens Nytorv Station or Gammel Strand Station and check out the area's beautiful gardens, captivating waterfront views, and popular shops.
4/5Very Good!(10 area reviews)
While you're in Indre By, take in top sights like Nyhavn or Copenhagen Opera House, and hop on the metro to see more the city at Marmorkirken Station or Kongens Nytorv Station.
4/5Very Good!(184 area reviews)
Shopping, architecture, and cafés highlight some notable features of Amager. Make a stop by Field's Shopping Centre or Koncerthuset while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Sundby Station or DR Byen Station to get around town.
5/5Exceptional!(3 area reviews)
If you're spending time in København V, check out sights like Tivoli Gardens or City Hall Square and hop on the metro to see more the city at Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station or Enghave Plads Station.
Nyhavn - Amalienborg
The ample dining options and captivating waterfront views are just a few popular features of the neighborhood. Make a stop by Nyhavn or Amalienborg Palace while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Marmorkirken Station to get around town.
Travelers to Copenhagen give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art, and interesting architecture. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, theaters, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget, and City Hall Square.
- There are 230 hotels and other accommodations in Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Copenhagen
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include National Museum of Denmark, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, and Thorvaldsens Museum. The city is notable for its monuments and landmarks like City Hall Square, Christiansborg Palace, and Round Tower. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Deer Park.
In Copenhagen, you'll find 230 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- STAY Seaport - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace.
- Nobis Hotel Copenhagen - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Other favorite sights in Copenhagen include Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget, and Rosenborg Castle. In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Oresund Bridge, 14.8 mi/23.8 km from the heart of the city, and HSB Turning Torso, which is 16.4 mi (26.5 km) away.
Getting Around Copenhagen
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Copenhagen is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Copenhagen Vesterport Station, Kongens Nytorv Station, and Forum Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Copenhagen Central Station, Copenhagen Norreport Station, or Nørreport Station. You can learn about water transportation options at the port.
Dressing for Copenhagen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 20.71 inches of rain falls on Copenhagen each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Copenhagen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Copenhagen, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Copenhagen?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Copenhagen?
What's the best place to stay in Copenhagen City Centre?
What's a favorite place to stay in Vesterbro?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Copenhagen?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Copenhagen?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Copenhagen?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Tivoli Gardens?
What about the best place to stay near Royal Arena?
Recent reviews of Copenhagen hotels
More trip options
- Copenhagen Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Copenhagen Airports
- Hotels in Copenhagen Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Copenhagen Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Copenhagen
- More Hotel Options in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Hovedstaden
- Other Hotels near Copenhagen, Hovedstaden
- Hotels in Popular Destinations