Prestige Hotel Budapest的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
豪華雙床房 (for Single Use)
Near a metro station, Prestige Hotel Budapest is in an area with great shopping. Szechenyi Chain Bridge and St. Stephen's Basilica are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Great Market Hall and Vaci Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hungaroring or SYMA Sport and Event Centre. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Szechenyi Chain Bridge - 步行 5 分鐘
- St. Stephen's Basilica - 步行 5 分鐘
- Budapest Christmas Market - 步行 8 分鐘
- Shoes on the Danube - 步行 9 分鐘
- Hungarian State Opera House - 步行 13 分鐘
- Vorosmarty Square Station - 7 min walk
- Budapest-Nyugati Station - 19 min walk
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Costes Downtown – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Prestige Hotel Budapest
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 3.39 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 46 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.