ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
標準客房, 1 張加大雙人床
Located in Brisbane Airport, ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel is connected to the convention center. Tivoli and Queensland Performing Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Brisbane Cruise Terminal and Eagle Street Pier. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Brisbane Entertainment Centre or Suncorp Stadium.查看Brisbane Airport旅遊指南
- Portside Wharf - 開車 8 分鐘
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre - 開車 10 分鐘
- Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital - 開車 14 分鐘
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal - 開車 15 分鐘
- Emporium - 開車 17 分鐘
- Airport Domestic Station - 8 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 2 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cribb Island Beach Club – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Super convenient if you have an early morning flight. We easily walked to the local terminal for our flight to Sydney. During the Covid-19 pandemic my kids flight was cancelled twice and the ibis changed their reservation without fee. It was one less thing to stress about and really nice.