You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: JPY 0 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: JPY 0 per night, (from 7 to 11 years old)
- Destination fee: JPY 0 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: JPY 0 per accommodation, per night (varies based on length of stay)
- Administrative fee: JPY 0 per person, per night
- Concierge fee: JPY 0 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hot springs access available from 6:30 AM to midnight.Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.