Stamford Hotel from NT$1,826/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/8/9
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Stamford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés, beaches, and theaters.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Stamford
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stamford
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Fernando Luis Alvarez Gallery, Stamford Center for the Arts, and Museum of Black World War II History. Favorite family attractions include Chelsea Piers and Norwalk Maritime Aquarium. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cove Island Park, Compo Beach, and Earthplace Museum.
In Stamford, you'll be able to select from 58 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Delamar Southport - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Delamar Greenwich Harbor - Our customers like the dining options and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- J House Greenwich - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Bronx Zoo, located 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Stamford
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Stamford Transportation Center or Cos Cob Station. Stamford may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Stamford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Stamford is 49.41 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Stamford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Stamford, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Stamford?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Stamford?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Stamford?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Stamford?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Stamford?
What's the best place to stay near Chelsea Piers?
What about the best place to stay near Sherwood Island State Park?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Stamford?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Stamford?
Recent reviews of Stamford hotels
More trip options
- Stamford Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Stamford Airports
- Hotels in Stamford Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Stamford Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Stamford
- More Hotel Options in Stamford
- Stamford Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Connecticut
- Other Hotels near Stamford, Connecticut
- Hotels in Popular Destinations