- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quality Hotel Marlow的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Singapore's Novena neighborhood, Quality Hotel Marlow is in the city center and near a metro station. Merlion and Sultan Mosque are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mustafa Centre and Bugis Street Shopping District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Mustafa Centre - 步行 16 分鐘
- Orchard Road - 開車 9 分鐘
- Lucky Plaza - 開車 11 分鐘
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 開車 12 分鐘
- Singapore National Stadium - 開車 17 分鐘
- Farrer Park Station - 13 min walk
- JB Sentral - 55 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Quality Cafe – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Piano Lounge – Alfresco dining lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Lotus Vegetarian – Restaurant offering vegetarian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
Quality Hotel Marlow
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 29.44 for adults and SGD 11.78 for children (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disliked: Staff & service
Lady in a counter was very rude. She looked us like enemy. We are not comfortable at all. And WiFi was not strong enough to get look for the next tour. So overall, it was bad. It’s first time I felt toward hotel.