We really enjoyed our stay here! Previously, we had stayed at another nearby hotel and had a terrible time, so we needed to find a new place in the area (never stay at Home2Suites/Hilton!). We come up here a few times a year to visit friends.
Even though the place was not perfect, we felt it was definitely worth the money and will be staying here again on our next trip!
* Good location, feels safer than some of the hotels closer to the mall
* Breakfast was pretty good for free hotel breakfast
* Rooms are large and have lots of amenities
* LOVED the layout of the 1 BR suite
* Staff was very nice
* No moldy smell in room! (You would think this is something I wouldn't have to mention, but I'm allergic to mold and it's always an issue...)
* AC works great!
* Paid parking
* Dog-friendly, which might be great for some people but if you have allergies, beware - the couch and couch pillows had dog hair on them so we had to go buy a lint roller to clean it
* Floor was pretty dirty, including crumbs...we ended up buying a cheap broom at Daiso and sweeping it ourselves but could have used a good mopping...our socks/feet were pretty gross just from walking around the room
* Bed was not very comfy; kinda lumpy and was slanted so one of us would roll off the edge in the night if we didn't sleep super far in
* Bed is also VERY hot so if you're a hot sleeper be ready to crank that AC all night...feels like a hot pad under you once it absorbs some of your body heat