- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Seattle Art Museum
- 6 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center
- 7 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
Located in Seattle, Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle is in the city center and near a metro station. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Paramount Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pike Place Market and Nordstrom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Seattle Art Museum - 6 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Nordstrom - 8 min walk
- Seattle Great Wheel - 10 min walk
- Pioneer Square - 10 min walk
- University Street Station - 5 min walk
- King Street Station - 15 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.43 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Vintage
- Hotel Vintage Park
- Hotel Vintage Park Seattle
- Vintage Park
- Vintage Park Hotel
- Vintage Park Seattle
- Hotel Vintage Seattle
- Kimpton Vintage Seattle
- Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle Hotel
- Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle Seattle
- Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Service was fantastic, bed was very comfortable. Parking and hotel fees for 2 nights totaled and additional $153 so that’s something to budget for.