Puerto Barrios Hotel from NT$229/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/1/7
Visiting Puerto Barrios
Visitors can enjoy all that Puerto Barrios has to offer including the entertainment choices, live music, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its hockey games.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Puerto Barrios
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Barrios (PBR), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Punta Gorda (PND), 30.5 mi (49 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Barrios
The city's natural beauty is on display at Parque Reyna Barrios, Finca Paraiso Hot Springs, and Lake Izabal. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Estadio Municipal Roy Fearon and Pradera Puerto Barrios.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Puerto Barrios. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Caribe - This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- GBoutique Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall condition at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Banana Palms Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room deep soaking tub. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Puerto Barrios
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Puerto Barrios each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Puerto Barrios?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Puerto Barrios, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Puerto Barrios?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Puerto Barrios?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Puerto Barrios?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Lake Izabal?
What about the best place to stay close to Rio Dulce Bridge?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Puerto Barrios?
Recent reviews of Puerto Barrios hotels
More trip options
- Puerto Barrios Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Puerto Barrios Airports
- Hotels near Popular Puerto Barrios Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Puerto Barrios
- More Hotel Options in Puerto Barrios
- Puerto Barrios Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Izabal
- Other Hotels near Puerto Barrios, Izabal
- Hotels in Popular Destinations