Prague Hotel from NT$993/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/2/23
Where to stay in Prague
4.5/5Wonderful!(586 area reviews)
Known for its popular shops and acclaimed art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Prague 1. Check out top attractions like Charles Bridge and Prague Astronomical Clock, and jump on the metro at Staroměstská Stop or Karlovy Lázně Stop to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(961 area reviews)
The geographical and historical heart of Prague, this UNESCO-listed district features a tangle of cobblestone streets lined by Baroque churches, palaces and houses.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,069 area reviews)
Dynamic and buzzy, this central commercial district is packed with cultural attractions, chic shops and ample dining and drinking options.
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
Known for its ample dining options and fascinating museums, there's plenty to explore in Prague 2. You can visit top attractions like Dancing House and Vysehrad Castle, and jump on the metro at I. P. Pavlova Station or Bruselská Stop to see more of the city.
5/5Exceptional!(378 area reviews)
This handsome, historical neighborhood, filled with charming cobbled streets, cute courtyards, interesting museums and parks, is perfect for aimless wandering.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Prague, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art, and cathedral. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its monuments, architecture, and local tours. Top sights in the city include Old Town Square, Prague Castle, and Sea World.
- There are 1525 hotels and other accommodations in Prague
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prague
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Prague Castle, Estates Theatre, and Hybernia Theatre. Attractions like Sea World, Prague Zoo, and Prague Botanical Gardens are fun for kids of all ages. Notable for its historic sites, monuments, and cathedral, the city's landmarks include Old Town Square, Powder Tower, and Municipal House Hall.
In Prague, you'll find 1525 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Remember Residence - This 3.5-star apartment in Prague 5 features free WiFi, a café, and parking. Expedia travelers love its bar and breakfast.
- Hotel Residence Agnes - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Josefov can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Four Trees - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Prague 1 can enjoy access to parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
Other favorite sights in Prague include Church of Our Lady before Týn, Republic Square, and Palladium Shopping Centre. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Karlstejn Castle, located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Prague
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Prague is a breeze. You can access metro transit at Namesti Republiky Station, Mustek Station, and Staromestska Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Prague-Masarykovo Station, Prague Central Station, or Prague-Bubny Station.
Dressing for Prague
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Prague each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Prague?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Prague, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Prague?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Prague?
Where is the best place to stay in Stare Mesto?
What's a favorite place to stay in Prague 1?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Prague?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Prague?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Prague?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Old Town Square?
What about the best place to stay near Wenceslas Square?
Recent reviews of Prague hotels
More trip options
- Prague Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Prague Airports
- Hotels in Prague Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Prague Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Prague
- More Hotel Options in Prague
- Prague Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Central Bohemia
- Other Hotels near Prague, Central Bohemia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations