APA Hotel Namba-Ekihigashi的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
In the city center, APA Hotel Namba-Ekihigashi is in Osaka's Namba neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Kuromon Ichiba Market and Abeno Harukas are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and Universal Studios Japan™. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kyocera Dome Osaka. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Nippombashi Station is 4 minutes by foot and Namba Station (Nankai) is 5 minutes.
- Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 步行 2 分鐘
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 步行 3 分鐘
- Nipponbashi - 步行 3 分鐘
- Namba Parks - 步行 9 分鐘
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 步行 10 分鐘
- Nippombashi Station - 4 min walk
- Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56 min drive
APA Hotel Namba-Ekihigashi
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great service, clean room. Staff were nice and answered questions in a helpful manner.