Kanpono Yado Oume的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
傳統客房 (Japanese Style, for 4 Guests)
客房, 私人浴室 (Japanese Western Style, Open-air Bath)
Kanpono Yado Oume is located in Ome. Hachioji Castle is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ome Railway Park and Mount Mitake. Check out an event or a game at MetLife Dome, and consider making time for Tokyo Summerland, a top attraction not to be missed.查看Ome旅遊指南
- Ome City Local Museum - 步行 4 分鐘
- Ome Railway Park - 開車 8 分鐘
- Akebono Children's Forest Park - 開車 27 分鐘
- Tokyo Summerland - 開車 29 分鐘
- Musashi Mitake Shrine - 開車 88 分鐘
- Ome Station - 13 min walk
Kanpono Yado Oume
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.