Naples Hotel from NT$953/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Naples
4/5Very Good!(898 area reviews)
Piazza del Plebiscito and Port of Naples are top sights in Historical Center, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Toledo Station or Dante Station to see more sights in the area.
You'll enjoy the restaurants and monuments in Posillipo. You might want to make time for a stop at Lungomare Caracciolo or Parco Virgiliano.
4/5Very Good!(33 area reviews)
Mingle with the locals in the historic park, explore the little aquarium or gaze out to sea from this stylish part of the Italian city of “Napoli.”
This suburb of Naples is unique in that it is full of hospitals and clinics, which gave the area its name.
During your stop in Capodimonte, check out the theaters, and jump on the metro at Colli Aminei Station to see more of the surrounding area.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Naples, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, abundant cafés, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its cathedral, shopping, and archaeological sites. Top sights in the city include Ercolano Ruins, Catacombe di San Gennaro, and National Archaeological Museum.
- There are 1659 hotels and other accommodations in Naples
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 39.1 mi (63 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Naples
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Ercolano Ruins, National Archaeological Museum, and Teatro di San Carlo. Notable for its historic sites, cathedral, and archaeological sites, the city's landmarks include Catacombe di San Gennaro, Cathedral of Naples, and Santa Chiara. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Galleria Umberto, Via San Gregorio Armeno, and Spaccanapoli.
In Naples, you'll find 1659 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa 12 - With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Chiaia, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Toledo station Bed & breakfast - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and overall condition at this guesthouse. This guesthouse in Historical Center features free WiFi and parking.
- Il San Cristoforo - Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and a restaurant.
Other favorite sights in Naples include Castel Sant'Elmo, Carthusian Monastery of San Martino, and Castel Nuovo. Outside the city, popular places to see include Pompeii Archaeological Park, located 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city center, and Aragonese Castle, which is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) away.
Getting Around Naples
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Naples is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transit at Colli Aminei Station, Frullone Station, and Policlinico Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Montesanto Station, Naples Central Station, or Naples Campi Flegrei Station.
Dressing for Naples
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Naples gets about 34.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Naples?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Naples, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Naples?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Naples?
What's the best place to stay in Historical Center?
What's a favorite place to stay in Posillipo?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Naples?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Naples?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Naples?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Molo Beverello Port?
What about the best place to stay close to Lungomare Caracciolo?
Recent reviews of Naples hotels
More trip options
- Naples Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Naples Airports
- Hotels in Naples Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Naples Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Naples
- More Hotel Options in Naples
- Naples Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Campania
- Other Hotels near Naples, Campania
- Hotels in Popular Destinations