Nagoya Hotel from NT$940/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Nagoya
History buffs will enjoy exploring Nagoya, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, sightseeing tours, and cafés. Top sights in the city include Atsuta Jingu Shrine, Osu, and Nagoya Castle.
- There are 253 hotels and other accommodations in Nagoya
- The closest major airport is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nagoya
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology, Nagoya City Science Museum, and Tokugawa Art Museum. Attractions like Port of Nagoya Aquarium, Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Garden, and LEGOLAND Japan are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Atsuta Jingu Shrine, Nagoya Castle, and Atsuta-Jingu Treasure House.
In Nagoya, you'll find 253 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- LAMP LIGHT BOOKS HOTEL nagoya - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nagoya City Centre can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Guest House 300hostel Osu Kannon - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this hostel. Amenities in this 2-star hostel room include free WiFi.
- Wakamatsu Chita Hot Spring Resort - With a stay at this 3-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Nagoya include Osu, Shirotori Garden, and Nagoya Dome. One of the top places to see outside the city is Inuyama Castle, located 18.7 mi (30 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Nagoya
With so many transportation options, exploring Nagoya is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Jingunishi Station, Rokubancho Station, and Nishitakakura Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Nagoya Toyodahonmachi Station, Nagoya Jingumae Station, or Nagoya Atsuta Station.
Dressing for Nagoya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nagoya is 44.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F