Dominical Hotel from NT$1,138/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/1/26
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Dominical, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its waterfalls.
- There are 227 hotels and other accommodations in Dominical
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 52.4 mi (84.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dominical
The waterfalls, hiking trails, and rainforest highlight the city's natural beauty, and Nauyaca Waterfalls, Punta Uvita, and Catarata uvita are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alturas Wildlife Sanctuary and Marino Ballena National Park.
In Dominical, you'll find 227 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kura Design Villas - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
- Mavi Surf Hotel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Dominical
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dominical is 72.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dominical?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dominical, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Dominical?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dominical?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Dominical?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Dominical?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Dominical?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Marino Ballena National Park?
What about the best place to stay near Uvita Beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Dominical?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Dominical?
Recent reviews of Dominical hotels
More trip options
- Dominical Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dominical Airports
- Hotels in Dominical Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Dominical Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dominical
- More Hotel Options in Dominical
- Dominical Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in San Jose
- Other Hotels near Dominical, San Jose
- Hotels in Popular Destinations