Yokkaichi Hotel from NT$1,181/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2020/1/30
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2019/11/2
Visitors can enjoy all that Yokkaichi has to offer including the festivals, parks, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, temples, and museums. Around the area, top sights include Atsuta Jingu Shrine, LEGOLAND Japan, and Port of Nagoya Aquarium.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Yokkaichi
- The closest major airport is in Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 26 mi (41.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yokkaichi
Cultural venues in the city include Yokkaichi Municipal Museum, Yokkaichi City Museum of History, and Chubu Electric Power 46 Museum. Attractions like Suzuka Flower Park, Nagashima Spa Land, and Moroto Garden are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Sasaki Nobutsuna Memorial, Ryukoji Temple, and Kojinyama Kannon-ji Temple.
In Yokkaichi, you'll find 51 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Yunomoto - This 3.5-star ryokan features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- SHIROKO STORIA HOTEL - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Route-Inn Dai-Ni Kameyama Inter - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Atsuta Jingu Shrine, located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of the city, and Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology, which is 20.9 mi/33.7 km away.
Getting Around Yokkaichi
With so many ways to get around, exploring Yokkaichi is easy. Nearby metro stations include Shiohama Station, Kawarada Station, and Kusu Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tsu Station.
Dressing for Yokkaichi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yokkaichi is 1.54 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Yokkaichi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yokkaichi, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Yokkaichi?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Yokkaichi?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Hisai?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Yokkaichi?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Yokkaichi?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Yokkaichi Dome?
What about the best place to stay close to Suzuka International Racing Course?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Yokkaichi?
What's the best boutique hotel in Yokkaichi?
Recent reviews of Yokkaichi hotels
More trip options
- Yokkaichi Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Yokkaichi Airports
- Hotels in Yokkaichi Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Yokkaichi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Yokkaichi
- More Hotel Options in Yokkaichi
- Yokkaichi Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Mie
- Other Hotels near Yokkaichi, Mie
- Hotels in Popular Destinations