Verona Hotel from NT$1,333/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Verona
Verona City Centre
4/5Very Good!(6 area reviews)
Historic sites, cafés, and museums highlight some of the noteworthy features of Verona City Centre. Make a stop by Verona Arena or Juliet's House while you're exploring the neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(276 area reviews)
Unique features of Citta Antica include the historic sites and cafés. Make a stop by Juliet's House or Verona Arena while you're exploring the area.
5/5Exceptional!(9 area reviews)
Borgo Trento is noteworthy for its wineries, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Adige River and Ponte Scaligero.
The bars and shopping are a few reasons travelers visit San Michele. Want to see more of the surrounding area? Juliet's House and Verona Arena are a few top sights nearby.
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
Nord-Ovest is noteworthy for its wineries, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Adige River and Ponte Scaligero.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Verona, and visitors give high marks for the renowned opera house and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its cathedral, cafés, and museums. Top sights in the city include Verona Arena, Juliet's House, and Piazza delle Erbe.
- There are 825 hotels and other accommodations in Verona
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 32.5 mi (52.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Verona
The city is well known for its opera and museums, and cultural venues include Roman Theater, Verona Archeological Museum, and Castelvecchio Museum. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Verona Arena, Juliet's House, and Piazza delle Erbe. Sightseeing is one of the top activities, while Pico Verde Water Park, Fumane Cave, and Molina Waterfall Park are favorite sights to visit.
In Verona, there are 825 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residenza Le Batesine - With a stay at this townhouse accommodation in Borgo Milano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Lady Capulet Apartments - Our customers love the helpful staff and WiFi at this apartment. Guests staying at this apartment in Citta Antica can enjoy access to valet parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- B&B Cangrande di Danese-Viviani - Located in Citta Antica, this B&B guestroom features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Expedia customers love its walkable location and spacious, clean rooms.
Other favorite sights in Verona include Piazza dei Signori, Scaliger Tombs, and Castelvecchio. In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise, located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center, and Movieland, which is 13.3 mi (21.3 km) away.
Getting Around Verona
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Verona Porta Nuova Station, Verona Porta Vescovo Station, or Verona Ca Di David Station. Verona might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Verona
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Verona gets about 27.40 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F