Torrington Hotel from NT$1,714/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2020/9/29
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Torrington are sure to enjoy the live music, entertainment choices, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its theaters. A top sight in the area is Lake Compounce.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Torrington
- The closest major airport is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Torrington
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Warner Theater, KidsPlay Museum, and Hotchkiss-Fyler House Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Tapping Reeve House and Law School, Goshen Historic District, and Bellamy-Ferriday House and Garden. The city's natural beauty is on display at Harwinton Conservation and Recreation Area, Litchfield Town Green, and Burr Pond State Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Torrington. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mountain View Green Retreat - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The White Hart - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Manor House Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Lake Compounce, 15 mi/24.1 km from the city center, and Mark Twain House, which is 21.7 mi/35 km away.
Dressing for Torrington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Torrington each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Torrington?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Torrington, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Torrington?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Torrington?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Torrington?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Torrington?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Torrington?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Mohawk Mountain Ski Area?
What about the best place to stay close to Lime Rock Park?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Torrington?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Torrington?
Recent reviews of Torrington hotels
More trip options
- Torrington Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Torrington Airports
- Hotels in Torrington Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Torrington Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Torrington
- More Hotel Options in Torrington
- Torrington Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Connecticut
- Other Hotels near Torrington, Connecticut
- Hotels in Popular Destinations