Choose dates to view prices
豪華客房, 2 張標準雙人床, 無障礙
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 無障礙
客房, 2 張標準雙人床 (Patron)
客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 邊間
套房, 1 張特大雙人床 (Patron)
豪華客房, 2 張標準雙人床
豪華客房, 1 張特大雙人床
客房, 1 張特大雙人床 (Patron)
Located in Tacoma, Hotel Murano is in the city center and near a metro station. Pantages Theater and Museum of Glass are cultural highlights, while Tacoma Narrows Bridge is a notable landmark. Check out an event or a game at Tacoma Dome, and consider making time for Puyallup Fairgrounds, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.查看Tacoma旅遊指南
- Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center - 步行 2 分鐘
- Pantages Theater - 步行 6 分鐘
- Tacoma Art Museum - 步行 7 分鐘
- University of Washington Tacoma - 步行 8 分鐘
- Museum of Glass - 步行 13 分鐘
- Convention Center Station - 3 min walk
- Union Station - 9 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bite – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Hotel Murano is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel was amazing! Staff was professional, incredibly helpful and so welcoming. This is by far the best hotel I have stayed at in years.