- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
8 on Claymore Serviced Residences的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
行政開放式客房, 1 張加大雙人床
客房, 2 間臥室 (Residences)
In the city center and near a metro station, 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences is in a walkable area with great shopping. Boat Quay and Robertson Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Singapore Botanic Gardens and Singapore Flyer. Traveling with kids? Make time for National Orchid Garden, or check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium. Practice your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails.
- Orchard Road - 步行 3 分鐘
- Lucky Plaza - 步行 9 分鐘
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 開車 8 分鐘
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 開車 12 分鐘
- Mustafa Centre - 開車 12 分鐘
- Orchard Station - 6 min walk
- JB Sentral - 74 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 34 min drive
8 on Claymore Serviced Residences
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent, super helpful, friendly staff. Lovely, spacious rooms. Very good swimming pool. Very good range of food for breakfast. Superb location for Orchard Road shopping and the MRT station for public transport both in the city and further afield.. Unfortunate that one of the two lifts was out of commission for a few days before it was mended, but the staff were very apologetic and we were given a compensatory, free evening meal at the Royal Plaza 5* sister hotel. All in all this is a terrific base for a visit to Singapore. It would be our first port of call, should we go back.