Where to stay in Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Beach
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,188 area reviews)
Santa Barbara Beach is known for its stunning beaches, and you can see some sights in the area like Stearns Wharf and Santa Barbara Zoo.
4.5/5Wonderful!(179 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Montecito. A stop by Los Padres National Forest or Butterfly Beach might round out your trip.
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Downtown. A stop by Santa Barbara County Courthouse or Lobero Theater might round out your trip.
4.5/5Wonderful!(529 area reviews)
East Beach is known for its stunning beaches, and you can see some sights in the area like Santa Barbara Zoo and Chase Palm Park.
Historic Downtown Santa Barbara
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Historic Downtown Santa Barbara. A stop by Santa Barbara County Courthouse or Lobero Theater might round out your trip.
Top Hotels in Santa Barbara
Reviewed on 2021/1/21
Reviewed on 2020/12/18
Reviewed on 2021/1/26
Santa Barbara Beach Vacation
A Santa Barbara vacation is the perfect time to kick back and relax. Whether you like the idea of lazing by the water or wandering along the shoreline looking for seashells, a trip to Santa Barbara will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you'd rather be near the city center, stay in the vicinity of Carpinteria State Beach. This stretch of coast is just 11 miles (17 km) away. We also have Santa Barbara packages within easy reach of Goleta Beach and El Capitan State Beach, two other gorgeous nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Santa Barbara
- Listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Santa Barbara beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Private vacation homes are also popular with visitors to these parts. 4BR 2 5BA Montecito Luxury Home Pool Sleeps 8 by RedAwning and 225 San Clemente St Home 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Home are good examples of what to expect from this accommodation style.
- Not a fan of endlessly pulling your wallet out while on vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Santa Barbara are the ideal solution.
- Our Santa Barbara things to do page is a terrific place to start organizing your escape to Santa Barbara. Once you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 91,800 locals to find out more.
- Save loads of cash on amazing experiences with our Santa Barbara vacation deals. Visit University of California-Santa Barbara, as well as other major attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.