- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Raeli Hotel Lux的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Rome, Raeli Hotel Lux is in the city center and near a metro station. Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Roman Forum are cultural highlights, while Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.查看Rome旅遊指南
- Via Nazionale - 步行 10 分鐘
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 步行 12 分鐘
- Via Veneto - 步行 14 分鐘
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 步行 17 分鐘
- Borghese Gallery - 步行 20 分鐘
- Castro Pretorio Station - 4 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 8 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 42 min drive
Raeli Hotel Lux
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
The staff at the hotel were very helpful, and did their best with what was available. The rooms were very small and the bathroom was too. The shower cubicle was difficult to wash within because of the size. Breakfast was fairly good and inclusive of the price of stay. It’s location isn’t too far from the main attractions and walking distance of the rail and bus station which made it a good choice. The nearby restaurants were eas