Search Apartments in Pathum Thani
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Pathum Thani
OYO 689 Baan Yuyuen
OYO 247 Diamond Place
Reviewed on 2020/8/4
Tinidee Hotel at Bangkok Golf Club
Reviewed on 2020/3/15
Staying in an Apartment in Pathum Thani
There are plenty of places to stay in the larger Bangkok area, with 2868 accommodation choices including 123 apartments. Enjoy the culinary delights with a visit to the local restaurants, and enjoy popular sights in the area like Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Pathum Thani?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35°C and nighttime temperatures average 20°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1387 inches in a year
Things to Do in Pathum Thani
Pathum Thani is known for its restaurants. Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Dream World, or get out into nature at a spot like Lumpini Park. Other popular places to visit in the area include Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Grand Palace.Pathum Thani is also known for:
- University life
How to Get to Pathum Thani and Around the Area
Fly into Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), which is located 7 mi (11.2 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), which is 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.