Okinawa Hotel from NT$1,415/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Okinawa
Naha City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(302 area reviews)
The parks and historic sites are just a few things visitors like about Naha City Centre. Kokusai Dori and Tomari Port are worthwhile spots to check out, and you can hop on the metro at Miebashi Station or Kenchomae Station to get around the larger area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Makishi is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Kokusai Dori and Makishi Public Market.
4.5/5Wonderful!(36 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Mihama, American Village and Sunset Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Travelers like the parks in Shikina, and Shikinaen Garden is a top attraction you might want to visit.
Travelers like the museums in Omoromachi, and Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum is a top attraction you might want to visit.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Okinawa, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and beaches. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its museums. A top sight in the city is Ikei Island.
- There are 726 hotels and other accommodations in Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Okinawa
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Naha City Museum of History, Tsuboya Pottery Museum, and Tsushima-maru Memorial Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Shiseibyo Temple, Naminouegu Shrine, and Kinjo Stone-Paved Road. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ikei Island, Midorigaoka Park, and Fukushu-en Garden.
In Okinawa, you'll find 726 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Condominium Felicita Naha - This 3-star apartment in Naha City Centre features free WiFi and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The White Reef - Our customers love the overall value and convenient parking at this condo. With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Cottage Seawind NAKIJIN - This 3-star cottage in Yonamine features free parking, a terrace, and laundry facilities.
Getting Around Okinawa
You can take advantage of metro transit at Kenchomae Station, Asahibashi Station, and Tsubogawa Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Okinawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.75 inches of rain falls on Okinawa each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Okinawa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Okinawa, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Okinawa?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Okinawa?
Where is the best place to stay in Hiyagon?
What's a favorite place to stay in Biimata?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Okinawa?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Okinawa?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Okinawa?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Okinawa?
Where is the best place to stay near Kokusai Dori?
What are some accommodations with pools in Okinawa?
Recent reviews of Okinawa hotels
More trip options
- Okinawa Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Okinawa Airports
- Hotels in Okinawa Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Okinawa Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Okinawa
- More Hotel Options in Okinawa
- Okinawa Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Okinawa
- Other Hotels near Okinawa, Okinawa
- Hotels in Popular Destinations