Hotel Palm Royal Naha Kokusai Street的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
雙人房, 1 張小型雙人床, 非吸煙房 (For 2 People)
標準雙床房 (For 2 people)
基本雙床房 (For 2 people)
雙床房, 邊間 (For 2 people)
雙人房, 1 張小型雙人床, 非吸煙房 (For 1 person)
標準雙床房 (For 1 person)
雙床房, 邊間 (For 1 person)
基本雙床房 (For 3 people)
基本雙床房 (For 4 people)
豪華小型單床雙人房 Deluxe Semi-double (Single)
豪華客房, 非吸煙房 (For 2 People)
行政單人房, 非吸煙房 (New Building, For 1 Person)
行政雙床房, 非吸煙房 (New Building, For 1 Person)
豪華三人房, 非吸煙房 (New Building, For 3 People)
豪華雙床房, 非吸煙房 (New Building, For 2 People)
豪華單人房, 非吸煙房 (New Building, For 1 Person)
Hotel Palm Royal Naha Kokusai Street is located near the boardwalk and in an area with great shopping. Shurijo Castle is a notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Heiwa Dori and Makishi Public Market. Okinawa World and Okinawa Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Makishi Station is 4 minutes by foot and Miebashi Station is 9 minutes.查看Naha旅遊指南
- Kokusai Dori - 步行 1 分鐘
- Sakurazaka Theatre - 步行 2 分鐘
- Heiwa Dori - 步行 4 分鐘
- Makishi Public Market - 步行 4 分鐘
- Sakaemachi Market - 步行 11 分鐘
- Makishi Station - 4 min walk
- Naha (OKA) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Royal – Serves breakfast daily.
- The Pool Side Bar – Open on select days.
Hotel Palm Royal Naha Kokusai Street
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Swimming pool
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1650 and JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1100 per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort