1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
客房, 1 張特大雙人床 (Brooklyn Bridge)
客房, 2 張標準雙人床 (Skyline)
開放式套房 (Brooklyn Bridge)
客房, 2 張標準雙人床 (Dumbo)
客房, 1 張特大雙人床 (Dumbo)
客房, 1 張特大雙人床 (Statue of Liberty)
開放式套房 (Statue of Liberty)
套房, 1 間臥室 (Skyline)
1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is located in Brooklyn's Brooklyn Heights neighborhood. Brooklyn Bridge and National September 11 Memorial are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Barclays Center Brooklyn, or consider Winter Garden Theatre for a night out.查看Brooklyn旅遊指南
- Brooklyn Bridge Park/DUMBO Terminal - 步行 3 分鐘
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade - 步行 10 分鐘
- Brooklyn Bridge - 步行 18 分鐘
- New York Stock Exchange - 開車 10 分鐘
- One World Trade Center - 開車 11 分鐘
- Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station - 3 min drive
- Clark St. Station - 11 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Neighbors – Café with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- The Osprey – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Brooklyn Heights Social – Serves light fare daily.
1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.