Search Apartments in Madrid
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Madrid
Other property types in Madrid
Hotel Riu Plaza España
Reviewed on 2020/8/5
Melia Madrid Princesa
Reviewed on 2020/3/19
ME Madrid by Melia
Reviewed on 2020/2/29
Staying in an Apartment in Madrid
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Madrid with 2492 hotels and other lodging options to select from, including 1584 apartments. Seek out the acclaimed theatre scene and fascinating museums in this vibrant area. Plaza Mayor and Prado Museum are top attractions to discover.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Madrid?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 30°C is the daytime average and 5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 11°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 29 inches in a year
What to Do in Madrid
Madrid is well regarded for its theatre scene and museums. Family-friendly attractions include Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Parque Warner Madrid, whereas El Retiro Park and Garden of Prince Anglona are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Plaza Mayor and Prado Museum.Madrid is also notable for its:
How to Get to Madrid and Around the Area
Fly into Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), which is located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Nearby metro stations include Sol Station, Gran Via Station and Callao Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Madrid Recoletos Station, Madrid Principe Pio Station or Madrid Atocha Station.