- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Queen Room
雙人房, 2 張單人床
Located in Mackay, International Lodge is connected to a shopping center. Mackay Leisure Centre and Mackay Marina Village & Shipyard are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Floodway Conservation Area and Water Bird Habitat Conservation Area. Bluewater Lagoon and Queens Park Orchid House are also worth visiting.查看Mackay旅遊指南
- Artspace Mackay - 步行 3 分鐘
- Jubilee Park - 步行 6 分鐘
- Mackay Enertainment and Convention Centre - 步行 6 分鐘
- Bluewater Lagoon - 步行 8 分鐘
- Caneland Central - 步行 9 分鐘
- Mackay Station - 9 min drive
- Mackay, QLD (MKY) - 10 min drive
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: AUD 250.00 per stay for guests under 20 years old
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 7.00 and AUD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Older style but very tidy and clean. Fantastic location but very basic