- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The Jesselton Hotel的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
高級客房, 1 張加大雙人床
豪華雙床房, 2 張單人床
In the city center, The Jesselton Hotel is in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gaya Street Sunday Market and Suria Sabah Shopping Mall. Sedco Square and Anjung Samudera are also worth visiting.查看Kota Kinabalu旅遊指南
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 步行 2 分鐘
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 步行 4 分鐘
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal - 步行 8 分鐘
- KK Plaza - 步行 8 分鐘
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 步行 11 分鐘
- Tanjung Aru Station - 8 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 16 min drive
The Jesselton Hotel
Food and drink
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MYR 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Staff provided great customer service with a smile .