Search Apartments in Koshigaya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Koshigaya
Hotel SunClover Koshigaya Station
Reviewed on 2019/2/26
HOTEL SUNOAK Minamikoshigaya
Reviewed on 2019/10/14
Taro's Hostel Minami Koshigaya
Staying in an Apartment in Koshigaya
There are plenty of places to stay in the Saitama area, with 62 lodging choices including 2 apartments. Take time to visit popular attractions in the region like Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Apartments are a good option for couples who want to live like locals, but also for families who want the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Koshigaya?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 15°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 26°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1577 inches in a year
Must See in Koshigaya
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Tokyo Tower, or get out into nature at a spot like Ueno Park. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree.Koshigaya is also known for:
How to Get to Koshigaya and Around the Area
Fly into Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is located 24.2 mi (39 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), which is 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.