Visitors can enjoy all that Jiangmen has to offer including the hot springs, spas, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in Jiangmen
- The closest major airport is in Zhuhai (ZUH), 44.4 mi (71.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 48.5 mi (78.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jiangmen
Cultural venues in the city include Taishan Museum, Xinhui Museum, and Mei's Grand Courtyard. Notable city landmarks like East Lake Square and Cha'an Temple might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Kaiping People's Park and Mt. Shihua Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Jiangmen, there are 57 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wanda Realm Jiangmen - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Pengjiang can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Taishan Jos Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Overseas Capital Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Pengjiang features a restaurant, free parking, and concierge services.
Dressing for Jiangmen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Jiangmen each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F