- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
套房 (Japanese Western)
Hilton, 雙床房, 非吸煙房, 邊間
Hilton, 高級雙床房, 非吸煙房
Hilton, 雙床房, 非吸煙房
客房, 非吸煙房 (Japanese Western)
豪華客房 (Japanese Western)
套房, 非吸煙房, 邊間 (Japanese Western - L)
套房, 非吸煙房, 邊間 (Japanese Western - S)
普通套房, 2 張單人床, 非吸煙房
客房, 無障礙, 非吸煙房 (Japanese Western)
Located in Odawara, Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa is in the suburbs and by the ocean. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Ashi and Atami Sun Beach, while Hakone Open Air Museum and Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Tsujimura Botanical Garden. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.查看Odawara旅遊指南
- Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History - 開車 16 分鐘
- Odawara Castle - 開車 20 分鐘
- Hakone Open Air Museum - 開車 38 分鐘
- Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 開車 39 分鐘
- Hakone Gora Park - 開車 39 分鐘
- Hayakawa Station - 8 min drive
- Kamonomiya Station - 17 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 115 min drive
- Where to eat
- Brasserie Flora – Garden-view buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- The Lobby Lounge – Garden-view lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3173 for adults and JPY 1587 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice and comfy hotel
One of the best hotel I stay in japan, however only con is that there’s no convenience store nearby and kinda out of The way - which is resolved by the shuttle bus ( only more expensive vending machine and night shop) else it would Be perfect area to stay