- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Grindelwald Grund Gondola
- 步行 4 分鐘
- Pfingstegg Toboggan Run
- 開車 5 分鐘
- Interlaken (ZIN-Interlaken Ost Railway Station)
- 開車 20 分鐘
- First Flyer
- 開車 33 分鐘
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
Located in Grindelwald, Mountain Hostel - Swiss Hostel is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Valley Museum Lauterbrunnen and Tell-Spiele are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Grindelwald - Wengen Ski Area and Grindelwald Grund Gondola. Traveling with kids? Consider Sportzentrum Grindelwald and Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car.查看Grindelwald旅遊指南
- Grindelwald Grund Gondola - 步行 4 分鐘
- Pfingstegg Toboggan Run - 開車 5 分鐘
- Eiger - 開車 21 分鐘
- First - 開車 33 分鐘
- First Flyer - 開車 33 分鐘
- Grindelwald Station - 15 min walk
- Bern (BRN-Belp) - 55 min drive
Mountain Hostel - Swiss Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - noon</li></ul> <ul><li>Monday - Sunday: 4 PM - 9 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 39 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night for adults; CHF 3.75 per night for guests aged 12-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: CHF 2.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 39 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Mountain Hostel Swiss Hostel Grindelwald
- Mountain Hostel Swiss Hostel
- Mountain Swiss Grindelwald
- Mountain Hotel Grindelwald
- Mountain Hostel - Swiss Hostel Grindelwald
- Mountain Hostel - Swiss Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Didn’t enjoy the stay and expensive for a hostel
I would give them 2/5 stars. You have to put on the bedsheets on the mattress, pillow case on the pillow, and cover on the blanket yourself. The bathroom and showers were only downstairs so had to go down everytime. Wifi is only available in the lobby so again have to go downstairs. Towels and such are not provided automatically, and when we asked for them, we got very dirty looks from the staff. Finally, we’ve been to other hostels in Swiss itself where bathrooms were on every floors, wifi available in rooms, beds were already made, towels were provided for each person, and price of the stay was less than this place. Therefore, I would not recommend this place. Only positive was the breakfast was decent. Nothing great, just cereal, milk, bread, butter, jam, some sliced meats and cheese, but satisfying.