Barcelona Hotel from NT$1,023/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Barcelona
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,488 area reviews)
Known for its stunning cathedral and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Gothic Quarter. Check out top attractions like La Rambla and Port Vell, and jump on the metro at Jaume I Station or Liceu Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3,576 area reviews)
Known for its charming cafés and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Eixample. Check out top attractions like Casa Batllo and Passeig de Gracia, and jump on the metro at Passeig de Gracia Station or Diagonal Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(97 area reviews)
Barceloneta is a destination visitors seek out for is beaches, abundant dining options, and seaside views. You might want to check out attractions like Barceloneta Beach or San Sebastian Beach while you're exploring the neighborhood.
La Sagrada Familia
Walk in Gaudí’s footsteps by visiting his breathtaking temple, an impressive labor of love that started in the late 19th century and is still ongoing today.
4.5/5Wonderful!(187 area reviews)
Enjoy the stunning beaches in Poblenou. Bogatell Beach is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Poblenou Station or Llacuna Station to see more of Barcelona.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Barcelona, and visitors give high marks for the interesting architecture, renowned art, and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its monuments, cathedral, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Palau de la Musica Catalana, Casa Batllo, and Sagrada Familia.
- There are 3145 hotels and other accommodations in Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 47.3 mi (76.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barcelona
Known for its art, museums, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Palau de la Musica Catalana, Sagrada Familia, and Gran Teatre del Liceu. Notable for its monuments, cathedral, and historic sites, the city's landmarks include Casa Batllo, Montserrat Monastery, and Palau Guell. The city's natural beauty is on display at Montjuic, Barceloneta Beach, and Mar Bella Beach.
In Barcelona, you'll be able to select from 3145 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casagrand Luxury Suites - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Gracia can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Almanac Barcelona - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Dreta de l'Eixample features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Relais du Silence Le Palacete - This 4-star hotel in Gracia features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.
Other favorite sights in Barcelona include Las Ramblas, Barcelona Cathedral, and Placa de Catalunya.
Getting Around Barcelona
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Barcelona is simple. You can take advantage of metro transit at Parc de Montjuic Station, Paral-lel Station, and Liceu Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Barcelona Placa de Catalunya Station, Plaça de Catalunya Station, or Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station.
Dressing for Barcelona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Barcelona gets about 23.39 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F
More trip options
- Barcelona Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Barcelona Airports
- Hotels in Barcelona Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Barcelona Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Barcelona
- More Hotel Options in Barcelona
- Barcelona Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Catalonia
- Other Hotels near Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations