- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Jasmine City Hotel的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
行政套房, 1 間臥室
豪華套房, 2 間臥室
高級套房, 1 間臥室
Located in Sukhumvit neighborhood, Jasmine City Hotel is connected to a shopping center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang, while Thailand Cultural Center and Jim Thompson House are cultural highlights. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction.查看Bangkok旅遊指南
- Soi Cowboy - 步行 2 分鐘
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 步行 5 分鐘
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 開車 7 分鐘
- Erawan Shrine - 開車 8 分鐘
- Lumphini Park - 開車 11 分鐘
- Asok Railway Station - 2 min drive
- Asoke BTS Station - 4 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Jasmine City – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Jasmine City Hotel
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 412 for adults and THB 206 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 2)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort